Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bye Bye 2009

This is the most eventful year of my life and never ever in my life I will forget this year.The pain and challenges I faced throughout the year cannot be converted in to words because every feelings cannot be transformed in to words!

I sense that I am marching towards a great success and will achieve something great down the line if almighty do not want to spoil the party !!! As he can change everybody's life in a single twist.

I lost my dad whom I loved more than anybody else.He still remains in my heart and continue to do so as long as I am alive. I MISS YOU PAA !!!!

There are lot of odd things starting of the year and there are couple of good things at the end of the year for me. Hope next year I will rock with all your blessings and love.

All of you who read my blog wishing Merry Christmas and happy new year

No comments:

Post a Comment